1 dead, 10 injured in Chembur cylinder explosion

Written By kom nampultig on Senin, 25 Agustus 2014 | 08.20

MUMBAI: One person is killed and 10 others have suffered burns in a cooking gas cylinder explosion that occurred at Sandeep Colony in Chembur on Monday morning. Prima facie the incident occurred when the gas leaked from one of the house from the locality and someone tried to light the cooking stove, said the police.

At present the Chembur police have registered a case of accident. Among 11 victims, three belonged to same family in which the male member died while his wife and mother are serious.

The burn injured victims has been rushed to the Sion Hospital and given medical assistance. "According to the people from the locality the incident occurred due to gas leakage from one of the mezzanine houses situated in a chawl in Chembur. It seems someone tried to light the gas stove when the incident occurred," said deputy commissioner of police (Zone Vl) Sangramsinh Nishandar.

At around 7.30am, people from the locality started checking their and theirs neighbours house after gas leak emanated in the locality. Before could react the explosion occurred. Fire brigade and the police reach the spot on receiving alert at their control rooms. The situation is brought under control in an hour.

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/followceleb.cms?alias=gas cylinder explosion,Chembyr gas explosion


Anda sedang membaca artikel tentang

1 dead, 10 injured in Chembur cylinder explosion

Dengan url

http://makanansehatanak.blogspot.com/2014/08/1-dead-10-injured-in-chembur-cylinder.html

Anda boleh menyebar luaskannya atau mengcopy paste-nya

1 dead, 10 injured in Chembur cylinder explosion

namun jangan lupa untuk meletakkan link

1 dead, 10 injured in Chembur cylinder explosion

sebagai sumbernya

0 komentar:

Poskan Komentar

techieblogger.com Techie Blogger Techie Blogger