Bombay adjourns Nitesh Rane's quashing plea to July 24

Written By kom nampultig on Jumat, 11 Juli 2014 | 08.20

MUMBAI: The Bombay high court on Thursday heard at some length a quashing plea filed by cabinet minister Narayan Rane's son Nitesh Rane against a 2010 shootout case he is accused in.

The HC however adjourned the matter after Goldie Sood said he wanted to intervene in the matter to oppose Rane's plea. Rane came to court after a magistrate rejected the second closure report of the Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI) in the September 2010 case. Nitesh is accused of shooting at a person who heads an NGO.

Mahesh Jethmalani, counsel for Rane questioned the June 10 rejection of the closure report in the face of lack of evidence. The complaint was politically motivated his plea said and at the last hearing he said that the complainant wished to settle the matter.

Shamim Shaikh alias Chintu president of the transport wing of Nitesh's Swabhimaan Sanghatana, had filed the criminal complaint. On his plea the HC had in 2011 transferred the inquiry to the CBI. In August last year the magistrate rejected the first closure report.

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/followceleb.cms?alias=Shamim Shaikh,Nitesh Rane,Bombay high court,2010 shootout case


Anda sedang membaca artikel tentang

Bombay adjourns Nitesh Rane's quashing plea to July 24

Dengan url

http://makanansehatanak.blogspot.com/2014/07/bombay-adjourns-nitesh-ranes-quashing.html

Anda boleh menyebar luaskannya atau mengcopy paste-nya

Bombay adjourns Nitesh Rane's quashing plea to July 24

namun jangan lupa untuk meletakkan link

Bombay adjourns Nitesh Rane's quashing plea to July 24

sebagai sumbernya

0 komentar:

Poskan Komentar

techieblogger.com Techie Blogger Techie Blogger